Neve Campbell Closeup wallpaper



Neve Campbell closeup wallpaper.



Neve Campbell random quote:
"(What was the most diificult time of her life?): Probably when I was at the National Ballet School of Canada, from the ages of nine to fourteen. Its the best dance school in the world, but an extremely competitive one, and there was a lot of pressure for a child. It had an extremely back-stabbing mentality, and there was a lot of favoritism. I wanted to be there because I wanted to be a dancer. I love to dance, and that was my dream. When youre in that school, it means youve beaten out two thousand people to get there, so youre not exactly gonna quit. But I did, at fourteen, because I basically had a nervous breakdown--I wouldnt have been able to function had I stayed there. It was a huge decision. But Id just about given up on my dream of being a dancer and realized that Id completely lost myself and had no friends and was very unhappy in my life and couldnt have continued if I`d stayed there."



Available in these galleries: | |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...