Close up picture of Salma Hayek



Close up picture of Salma Hayek. She wear a formal clothes with a black blazer.



Salma Hayek random quote:
"I dont believe in the so-called Latino explosion when it comes to movies. [Jennifer Lopez](http://yapileofpics.blogspot.com/2008/06/jennifer-lopez-shows-her-muscular-abs.html) doesnt have an accent. She grew up in New York speaking English not Spanish. Her success is very important because she represents a different culture, but it doesnt help me. I grew up in Mexico, not the US, and the fact is that there just arent any parts for Latin actresses. I have to persuade people that my accent wont be a problem, but an asset. Everyones afraid of doing something a bit risky. Everyone wants a $200 million hit and anything they think might get in the way of that kind of success is considered a liability"



Available in these galleries: | |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...